We woke up this morning to snow. Not a lot, but enough to cover the ground. It sounds like a couple of more storms will be headed this way. I used to hate the snow, but I have learned to love it as long as I don't have to drive in it.
Every year at the doctor's office where I work, our office manager comes up with a contest for our "girl's" Christmas party. This year we were given a tongue depressor, a pipe cleaner, 1 jingle bell, 2 small pompoms, and 3 small jewels. Out of those we were to create an ornament for our Christmas tree. I just wanted to share with you my creation.....a snow angel! I took an angel face that I painted, glued it to the top of a styrofoam bell. I cut the tongue depressor in half and glued feathers on the 2 pieces for the wings. The pipe cleaner is her halo, the pompoms her earmuffs, and then I glued the jingle bell and jewels on the front. I had some fur left from a sewing project so glued that around her neck and hem. I'm not sure I'll win a prize, but I thought she turned out rather cute!



4 comments:
The house looks great! I remember getting up on the roof with dad at our old house and wrapping the front railings with garland....good times! Your angel is darling mom. Great job! I think you definitely deserve a prize! Love you and miss you.
Good luck on your angel! You are so creative!
Your angel turned out darling. We are excited to see you guys this weekend.
Oh My...we will excempt you and forgive you from the lights being straight rule with all the winter weather! LOL I love your Angel she is very cute...you might need to make those as Christmas Gifts for next year!
Post a Comment