Life has been very busy for me lately and it doesn't look like things are going to change anytime soon. I have had some big responsibilities that have taken my time lately. In addition work has been really busy and our medical clinic is moving to a brand new hospital/clinic. However, my daughter Keri Beth said to me, "Mom you have to take time to watch this video." Oh my, I've watched it three times now and it continues to bring tears to my eyes. I can't imagine the joy everyone felt. What an amazing experience! Since I don't really have anything to blog about at the moment, thought this might be something that touches your heart. It did mine. (You will have to pause my music so you can hear the audio on the video.)
Website Moved
10 years ago



2 comments:
I can always count on you for some good tears! Haha! I was thinking "What? Nothing to blog about? What about your darling daughter and her adorable son coming to visit in 2 weeks?" But that was great! :)
I'm glad you shared that - It was terrific. A great way to end my day!
Post a Comment