It's always such a special day to celebrate the birth of one of our dear grandchildren. Ten years ago today I was present as Madison Lou Morris made her entrance into this world blessing our lives with so much joy and happiness. She has such a sweet spirit and brings a smile to my face whenever I am around her.
Family all gathered to celebrate Maddi's special day and at last count we had 12 adults and 13 children who all came because they love Madison. I dedicate this blog her and hope that she knows how much her Grandpa and I love her.

Madison's favorite color is purple which adorns this cute cake that "Aunt Erika" ordered for us and delivered personally from Sam's Club.

She made a wish, took a deep breath, and blew!

Maddi received so many cute outfits and we enjoyed her modeling them all.

From left to right, Mason, Hudson, McKayla, Drew, Grandma, Marlie, Grandpa, Kennady, Madison, and Addison. What a fun day we have had. Maddi Lou we love you so much.
* Happy Birthday*
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing your sweet grandchildren with me. They are precious and I adore each one of them. Made me feel good that you appreciate my photos by sharing them with your friends. I love you and appreciate all you do for all of us...Your sister Cheryl
Post a Comment