Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Twin Sister!


Today is my twin sister's birthday and I wanted to dedicate this post to her. She is always telling me how blessed she is to have a twin sister, but I see it differently. It is me who is blessed! I just envision being up in heaven before we came down here to earth, trying to talk her into coming with me. In this lifetime I am always trying to convince friends to come along for the experience, so I can't imagine me having come here all alone.

When I was younger others were often asking me what it was like to be a twin. I remember that I would respond, "I'm not sure, I don't know any difference." As one grows older, hopefully we become a little wiser. If asked that question now I would tell you, "Being a twin is such a wonderful gift. It allows you to experience this journey we called life with a best friend always there ready to share the joys and laughter, the sorrow and tears!"

I wanted to share just a few memories. Thank you Cheryl for always being there. I can't imagine this lifetime without you. I pray that you will have a wonderful day filled with many happy memories. I look forward to seeing you in a few short days.

Cheryl with her beautiful daughter Laura on her wedding day!
Cheryl and I celebrating our birthday at Dale's home several years ago.
Cheryl and I celebrating our birthday here in Utah about 4 years ago.
Cheryl enjoying a ranger ride with David and my grandchildren. They love her just as much as I do and call her "Grandma Cheryl"!
Mason accidently threw Tim's frisbee on the roof of the pool building at the lake resport. Cheryl was trying to console him.

Cheryl wanting to experience the pioneer look.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ LOVE YOU SO MUCH! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments: