Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun!


In our community, we do Trunk or Treat in the church parking lot as it is hard to do the traditional Trick or Treat in such a rural area.  As usual the kids couldn't wait to get all decked out in their costumes.  

When I was young I remember how excited I would be for Halloween, but as an adult IT IS NOT my favorite holiday and I REALLY DON'T enjoy dressing up.  I decided not to be a fuddy duddy however, and did my best to go along with the fun.  Kerry and I were going to be Beauty and the Beast but he couldn't find the head piece to his costume and decided to be an Army sniper instead!  Didn't quite have the same effect.  Oh well, the kids had a great time and that's good enough for me.

5 comments:

The Morris Family said...

I love that you decided to dress up! What a COOL Grandma you are! You always look pretty, even when you are dressed up.

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Guess I'll always be a fuddy-duddy, because I don't like dressing up either! I get a kick out of everyone else, and that's good enough for me :) By the way ~ you look great!

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Okay, that was funny! Keri Beth & I posted at the same time!

Cam and Mary said...

You and dad look great! You are cool grandparents! I am like you, I don't really like dressing up either.

The Shirley Family said...

You guys look great! Marlene you look beautiful. I really like Halloween. Tim dressed up like Clark Kent and I dressed up as a witch but we forgot to get pics of us. Oh well.