I often say that being a grandparent is God's way of compensating one for growing old. We have been so blessed with seven beautiful grandchildren and love them all so much! This next week we are going to have the opportunity to have them all together for a day and we are so excited.
Life doesn't get much better than this!
Marlie loves her Grandpa!
Hudson plays "Patty Cake" with Grandma.



3 comments:
You two are truly the BEST Grandparents around! All of our kids are blessed to have such wonderful and caring people in their lives! Thanks for all you do!
You and dad look so great in the pic with Drew. You even match! :) Yes, you really are the best grandparents! I hope and pray that my kids will get to know the wonderful people that you are.
I love all your pictures! Geez I miss you guys :)
Post a Comment