Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Keri Beth!!!

I wanted to dedicate my blog this day to my oldest daughter Keri Beth to let her know how much I love her.  She brings so much joy and happiness to my life.  Thanks Keri Beth for 32 years of wonderful memories.  I will always remember my thoughts and feelings the first time I held a child of my own in my arms.  My life changed forever!  I wish you the happiest birthday ever.  For anyone reading this, even if you do not know Keri Beth, please go to her blog under my family and friends list (Dave and Keri Beth) and leave her a happy birthday message.   Thanks! 

1 comment:

The Morris Family said...

Thanks for the post on your blog and mine! You made it a spoecial day for me and I appreciated it!! Thanks for being such a great Mom to me for the last 32 years!