Monday, April 13, 2009

2009 Easter Memories

It has been a fun filled Easter week/Spring break. Marlon, Daniella, and Dalene came to visit. "Uncle Marlon" always seems to be the center of attention when he is around. We took the opportunity to celebrate his birthday which is next week.
I'm still a kid at heart when it comes to dying Easter eggs. I look forward to this activity every year. We have 2 egg hunts, one for the adults and one for the kids. The adults look forward to it as much as the kids as they get "dollars" in their eggs, while the kids get quarters. It has become everyone's favorite tradition! (Can't imagine why!)

I just had to blogg these pictures of Dave and Drew. Isn't she adorable!

Ryann and Rafa showed up with a Pinata which was really fun. Dalene and Mason had fun making hats with the broken off pieces.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cerise "Mama" Outhier said...

Fun pictures! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLON! Your family looks great ~ we miss you :)

Cam and Mary said...

Looks like everyone had fun! Very cute pictures of the family. I am so thankful that you've started such fun traditions with us.

The Morris Family said...

Easter was great! You were such a great hostess like always! The food was so yummy,maybe next year you should make more,there is never enough, NOT!!!!! (LOL!!)Drew is adorable, but I think Dave is ,too! HAHA!!