Miss Kennady made her arrival on Monday, March 22, 2010 @ 1:00 p.m. at Sacred Heart Hospital in Santa Rosa, Florida. Hudson and I stayed home anxiously awaiting the call that his baby sister, and my 8th grandchild had arrived. When Cam called we quickly made our way to the "Family Birth Place" to see the little princess.
Daddy Cam and Mommy Mary greet their new precious little one who weighed in at 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long. (Don't you love how they make bows on the little hats for the girls.)
Grandma Marlene meeting her newest grandchild.

Miss Kennady getting her first bath. Can you believe all of the hair!
The babies are put right into their own sleepers, no hospital clothes. The local churches actually donate gift boxes full of outfits/blankets/quilts as a gift to the new babies. As you can see, Mary came prepared with the works.
The happy family.




2 comments:
Thanks for the update! Wish I was there to hold her! I love to cuddle with new little babies! If you want to sneak her home for a few days I wont tell!
Ya right Keri Beth! :) We're so glad you're here to help us mom. I don't know how I'd be doing it without you!
Post a Comment