Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun With Family!

As we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving, I want to express my gratitude for everything that I have been blessed with, especially our family.  What a great time we had with our children, their spouses, and grandchildren during the past week.  In addition my Dad and Shirley came for a visit and stayed with us for several days.   It's amazing to realize that in the past year we have added 3 new babies to the family, Marlie, Hudson, and Drew.  Marlon also brought his beautiful girlfriend, Daniella and her darling daughter Dalene.  Needless to say we had a "full house" but we made so many fun memories.  It was so hard to say good-bye and many tears were shed.  Below are just a few special moments.  I tried to find pictures that haven't been posted on my children's blogs.  

Tim, Kim, and Daniella around the "card table".

Marlon teaching is namesake, Marlie Rae, how to play the piano!

Grandma Shirley getting to know baby Drew.

Poppa Charlie and Mason sharing a "teaching moment".

Mason, Madison, amd McKayla all want to hold their new cousin Hudson.


Mason and Addie playing trucks!


Kerry, Cam, and Mary playing cards.

Marlon, Daniella, Dalene, Mason and Madison working on a craft project.

Mom's with all the kids at the mall!  Thank goodness for double strollers.



4 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

We really are blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thanks to you and dad for all that you did to accommodate so many people in the house! We had a great time! Love you!

The Morris Family said...

Thanksgiving was great and memorable! Thanks for all your hard work and effort!

Cheryl Cowan said...

You all crack me up and put a smile on my face when I feel like crying...I love all of you more than you will know. I agree Marlene no one can actually be closer than you and me... and no I didn't get more of the creative gene. Your blog is beautiful and you have a beautiful family. I will make you a deal. I'll trade you my blog for your family...deal or no deal???? Merry Christmas

Cheryl Cowan said...

And another comment...I'm home alone and need some Christmas music. Your blog has beautiful Christmas music so I turned on my computer to your music so I can have a touch of Christmas while I'm cleaning house for Stacey. So...thanks for the music. I love you...your sister.