If it weren't for the fact that back in Utah I left a husband that I love, other children and grandchildren I adore, and a wonderful job, I think I would just unpack my bags and stay for a very long time.
Miss Kennady gets prettier by the day and continues to be such a good baby! I could just sit and look at her for hours. Honestly, you couldn't ask for a better baby. She only wakes up once at night. I never hear her at all. The lighting on this picture isn't the greatest, but it's the latest one I have.
Yesterday was a beautiful day so Cam, Hudson, and I headed for the beach for a couple of hours. It felt like I had died and gone to heaven. The beaches here are so beautiful. I have never seen such white, clean, glistening sand. It's amazing and only about 7 minutes from Mary and Cam's apartment.




2 comments:
We would love for you to pack your bags and stay here! Glad you had fun at the beach!
You guys are really not making this easy on me! Cute baby, and a warm beach...ugh!!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment